The CX has been designed using the patented crosslinx rivetless system. Grilles in the past have traditionallbeen held together with rivets however they will be the weakest point. The crosslinx system provides increased strength and protection to your opening.
- Entry Level Grille
- Ideal for Domestic Properties
- Two Point Slam Lock
- Wide Range of Colours
Unlike the CX range our Extendor grilles have been designed with the idea that they all look visually similar. The key advantage this offers to the customer is that they can mix & match products so as to save costs.
- Secured by Design Approved Grille
- Multi-point Locking
- Resistant to Hacksaws and Electric Drills
- Ideal for Domestic/Commercial Applications
More commonly recognised as a scissor grille, the barrier system is a highly flexible product that can be used for a variety of applications. Designed as a method to restrict access in warehouses/shops, they offer an effective temporary safety barrier.
As the name suggests the system is completely trackless, operating via reinforced trolleys that allow for it to be completely mobile. The product is supplied at two standard heights of either 2000mm or 2500mm, however can span any width provided.
The grille itself is a diamond mesh, manufactured from cold rolled steel and held together by high tensile rivets. The posts themselves are constructed of 38mm x 38mm hollow steel posts. As standard they are supplied in a white powder coated finish.
- Provides Ventilation without compromising security.
- Can retract to 15% of its width.
- No need for top or bottom fixings.
- Can fold 180º flat against wall.
- Ideal for partitioning/traffic control.
- Quick Turnaround.
- Flexible barrier system that can span any width.
For more information on our Trackless Grilles, Download our brochure here DOWNLOAD BROCHURE